Please join us on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 10:00 a.m., as we welcome Emery Medical Solutions with a Ribbon Cutting at their new location in the Apopka area!
There is no cost to participate in this opportunity, but you must Register.
Where: Emery Medical Solutions
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Emery Medical Solutions
840 East Semoran Boulevard
Apopka, FL 32703
Space is limited, so Register Today and we hope to see you there! #LeadConnectServe
About Emery Medical Solutions Inc.
Since 2005, Emery Medical Solutions Inc. has provided state of the art diagnostic imaging: MRI, CT, ultrasound, x-ray, mammograms, dexa, emg/ncs and mobile ultrasound services to the Central Florida community through their previous location – located at 2151 E. Semoran Blvd. Now at their brand-new state of the art facility - located at 840 E. Semoran Blvd. – Emery Medical Solutions will continue to provide high quality diagnostic imaging, along with upgraded equipment with the latest available imaging technology.
This makes Emery Medical the first, and only, state of the art diagnostic imaging center in Apopka. Their new location is located at the corner of 436/441 and offers convenient evening and weekend hours. Expect to receive friendly, prompt, and professional service at Emery Medical.
New Equipment highlights:
- MRI – Siemens 1.5T Wide Bore with TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) software. The Wide Bore (large opening) feature helps claustrophobic patients feel more comfortable in the machine. In addition, this model will support larger patients weighing up to 550 lbs.
- CT – Siemens 64/128 slice, delivers superb image quality with higher resolution and faster scan times.
- 3D Mammo– Siemens advanced 3D mammography leads to more accurate breast cancer detection.
- Digital Xray – Siemens provides high quality images with faster scan times.
- Ultrasound – Siemens provide high quality images with higher resolution for a more confident diagnosis.
Emery Medical is accredited by the ACR (American College of Radiology) and ICAEL (Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories).
To learn more about Emery Medical, please visit their website at www.emerymed.com