Business After Hours - Sam's Club
As we reopen Orange County, our top priority is the safety of all our members and guests. After all, you can't provide jobs and grow our economy while you are sick.
We're confident that with your help, we can keep our community working and allow us to Bring Back the networking and relationship-building events that you have loved for the past few years.
That being said, we are thrilled to announce that we'll be hosting our SECOND IN-PERSON Business After Hours (since March) at our Chamber Member -Sam’s Club of Apopka on Thursday, November 19th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. This special opportunity will include a fun night of FOOD, DRINKS, RAFFLES AND A THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION!
We hope you’ll join us and for your safety, our event guidelines will be:
- All host venues will be adhering to current guidelines regarding setup and cleaning schedules.
- All Events are RSVP Only, so we can comply with venue capacities and a socially-distanced setup.
- Masks, fist bumps and elbow rubs are encouraged, handshakes and hugs are discouraged.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in.
- Temperatures may be scanned at check-in. If anyone has a temperature over 100.4 degrees, they will not be admitted.
- Had a fever in last 24 hours
- Had a cough, congestion or runny nose.
- Have been exposed to someone who tested positive in the past two weeks.
By following these simple regulations, we know we will be able to have great meetings and networking and open Orange County safely!
*All Event tickets are non-refundable