facebook twitter linkedin youtube instagram

Shren Yeager

Shren

Why did you want to serve on the Board of Directors?
I began serving on the Board in 2004 during my second year as a Chamber Member. I carefully chose Apopka as the location for my new business and I wanted to be a part of the growth of this amazing community. I firmly believe that the sustainable growth of Apopka is critically dependent on the development of a vibrant business community. I feel that actively serving the Chamber is the very best way to impact our economic growth.

 

What is your business philosophy?
I measure the success of the Yeager agency by the value we add to our client’s lives and by our ability to give back to the community. Our customers deserve a professional and courteous environment that offers honest and respectful conversations about their needs and sound advice on the insurance products and financial services to help them realize their dreams. Only 5% of the people in this country will achieve the American dream of a secure retirement and the ability to leave a legacy for their heirs. Unfortunately, the other 95% will make one or more of the four most catastrophic yet common errors in planning that will cause them to fall short of their retirement goal. Our mission is to help as many families as possible to achieve their dreams through discovery, education, and proper planning for their future.

What is your proudest achievement?
My proudest achievement is absolutely my family. I have been so blessed with my beautiful wife Terri, 3 wonderful daughters, and 2 grandchildren.

What have you found most valuable about your involvement with the Chamber?
I have found that the most valuable part of my Chamber membership is the exposure to and association with the finest people in Apopka. The opportunity to serve with and learn from business and community leaders is invaluable.

 

What do you think makes the Apopka Area Chamber of Commerce different from other business organizations?
The Chamber exists to promote, develop, and grow our local and NW regional business community. It is an organization of an extremely diverse group of business owners and managers, business and community leaders, and elected officials. It provides a platform to learn, grow, network, and serve with these folks unlike any other organization I am a member of.

What book (or author) has influenced  you most in your business career?
Hands down the most influential book in my life continues to be The Holy Bible. As far as secular books that have shaped my business career there are several that should be mentioned: Jeff Olsen The Slight Edge, Jon Gordon The Energy Bus, Carl Sewell Customers For Life, Napoleon Hill Think and Grow Rich, Zig Ziglar Better Than Good, and Jim Collins Good to Great.

 

Owner Yeager Insurance Agency, State Farm Life Insurance Specialist
49 E 3rd St.
Apopka, FL 32703
Phone: 407-880-3167
E-mail: Shren.Yeager.nhwl@StateFarm.com

   

Executive Trustees

    Seal_of_Apopka,_Florida    Duke Energy logo 2013    florida-hospital-logo-tagline        logo-waste-management-color_crop 

    

Supporting Trustees

GrayRobinson (Attorneys at Law) |  McLeod Law Firm |  Sam's Club, Apopka |  University of Central Florida |  The Coca-Cola Company

A&C Printing |  IBERIABANK, Apopka |  CenturyLink |  Highland Manor and Dubsdread Catering |  FAST SIGNS, Apopka/Altamonte |  Anuvia Plant Nutrients